I had a tummy tuck, lipo hips and fat transfer to buttocks, I did not feel like I had anything done very minimal results, I complaint they agreed on revision, again no difference If not bad enough I had a severe infection ended up in the hospital with sepsis that could have been avoided if a CBC would have been drawn when I went to see the surgeon. after I complaint tried to speak with the medical director most unprofessional person ever, tried to CEO James got no were he referred me to Pasadena were the surgeon there stated did not feel comfortable doing a revision due to my infection.

so I was very upset I posted my experience in yelp, got a letter from athenix attorney to take down my review or see me in court.

A ATTORNEY ADVICED ME TO FILE COMPLAINT WITH MEDICAL STATE BOARD.

at the end had no results, waste of lots of money and now my hopes of changing my body are gone.. thanks a lot athenix for your great customer service and compassion..

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1620391

I also have a very bad experience with this facility in Fresno California I am still in the process of recovering I have videotaped every follow-up visit and will post it on YouTube to show how much they lie to people on giving them the best results I have not seen my results and it's been over four months every time I go in the doctor says it's like building a house have patience while I am pissed off and do not see any results but one side is smaller than the other I also had a BBL that is so flat and I still cannot sit on my but this is ridiculous the surgeons have no idea how to do their job